Boucheron

1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

Frederic Boucheron opened his first jewellery salon at the Palais Royal in 1858, and soon acquired fame as an expert in precious stones, a masterful technician and a creator of beautiful jewellery. In 1893, he was the first jeweler to set up shop at the Place Vendome where he continued to serve the social elite, and from where the firm still operates successfully today. Over the years, the Maison Boucheron opened branches in Moscow and London, and also Japan, the Middle and Far East, Boucheron exhibited in many international expositions including the 1876 Philadelphia Centennial, the 1889 and 1900 Expositions Universelles in Paris, the 1893 World’s Colombian Exposition in Chicago and the 1925 Exposition des Arts Decoratifs in Paris. Boucheron was acquired, in May 2000, by the Gucci Group (PPR), one of the world’s leading multi-brand luxury goods company.